Students at Thomas Clarkson Academy can now use GCSEPod as a revision tool.
GCSEPod has over 2,500 GCSE specific podcasts which you can watch online or download to your Apple, Blackberry or Android device. GCSEPod is FREE OF CHARGE to all Thomas Clarkson Academy students and staff.
It covers 15 subjects and is tailored to your exams.
What is GCSEPod?
How to use GCSEPod
How to download for Apple devices
How to download for Android and BlackBerry
How to get GCSEPod
Register and Watch Podcasts Online
- Click the GCSEPod logo above or below to go to the GCSEPod registration and login page.
- Register using your school email address and choose your own password (take a note of these details and keep them safe!)
- After clicking ‘Sign up’, go to your school email inbox and find the email sent from GCSEPod. Click the activation link in the email and you will be automatically logged in.
Download Podcasts to Your Device to Watch Offline
- Click the “Add to my Downloads” button next to any podcast on the GCSEPod website and follow the on screen instructions.
Get the App!
- Login to GCSEPod on your computer or mobile device, click the “App Setup” button on the homepage and follow the on screen instructions.