Safeguarding & information for families
Please see below the support signposting available for parents and students.
o Childline - for support
o UK Safer Internet Centre - to report and remove harmful online content
o CEOP - for advice on making a report about online abuse
Parent should not be alarmed if the school contact with them either by phone or by coming to your home. We have a duty of care to ensure the students at TCA are safe and well.
If your child is not logging onto their timetabled lesson, they will be marked as absent from school. As a direct response to this absence, we will follow up to ensure your child is safe and well.
It will be especially important for parents and carers to be aware of what their children are being asked to do online, including the sites they will asked to access and be clear who from the school their child is going to be interacting with online.
If you have any concerns about your child, or indeed you are a student who has concerns for your safety, please call the TCA Safeguarding Team on : 07860827366.
This phone will be answered between 9am-3pm every day.
Support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online include:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers