Skip to content ↓

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where can I find the TCA term dates?
A: To view our term dates click here.

Q: Where do I find out the dates of upcoming school trips?
A: School trips and other information are all listed on our school calendar, which can be viewed by clicking here.

Q: How do I pay for my child's school trip?
A: Payments for trips are made via the ParentPay website, All parents and carers have been supplied with login information for ParentPay - if you have any queries about your login details please call Customer Services on 01945 585237.

Q: I don't have a computer at home, how do I pay for school trips and school dinners?
A: If you don't have internet access, there is a computer in reception at TCA which you can use to access ParentPay to pay for school trips and dinners. This can be accessed at any time during the school day. If you have any difficulties a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Q: Where can I read letters which have been sent out by TCA?
A: Letters which are sent home are also posted on our website - click here to see the Letters Home page.

Q: How do I look into applying for Free School Meals?
A: For more information and to apply for Free School Meals, click here to visit the relevant page on Cambridgeshire County Council's website. You can apply online or download and print off a form to fill out and send (the form is also available to download in Lithuanian and Latvian).